2 ½ cups Rice
1 Medium Sized Carrot
½ cup Boiled Peas
½ cup Chopped spring Onions*
½ cup Dressed shrimps
1 tbsp Vinegar
1 tbsp Chillie Sauce
2 tbsp Soya Sauce
1 tsp Pepper Powder
4 tbsp Oil
Salt to taste
- Cook the rice with a little salt and leave it aside. Ensure that the grains of the rice are not sticking to each other.
- Peel the carrot and wash. Cut it into fine long julienne.
- Take a large pan and add ½ tbsp of oil. Beat the eggs with a little salt and pour it into the pan. Now scramble the eggs and leave them aside.
- In the same pan, add another ½ tbsp of oil and add the shrimps to it. Again add a little salt and fry the shrimps. Leave them aside.
- Add the rest of the oil and then add the carrots and spring onions. Add a little salt again and saute for a while. Now add the peas and mix the vegetables properly.
- Now reduce the flame to low and add the sauces, pepper powder and the vinegar and then the rice. Mix well.
- Now add the eggs and the shrimps and stir till all the ingredients are consistently mixed into the rice.
- Check the salt and add if required according to taste.
- Serve Hot with accompaniments.
*You may add onions instead of spring onions or do away with it totally.