Difficulty: Easy | Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins| Yield: 12 Pieces
150 gms Bhindi (Ladies Finger)
½ Small Oinon
2 Green Chillies
3 tbsp Basan (Gram Flour)
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
- Wash the bhindis and chop them into small peices.
- Apply salt and leave it for about 5 mins.
- In the meanwhile finely chop the onions and the green chillies.
- Once the bhindi is left aside with salt it'll tend to me sticky.
- Now mix the onions, green chillies, and the basan with it.
- In a pan heat oil for deep frying.
- Make 12 balls of the bhindis, flatten them a little and fry them on medium heat.
- Once they turn brown at the edges, remove and drain excess oil on an absorbant paper.
- Serve as snacks or starters.