Difficulty: Easy | Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins| Yield: 3 Servings
3 Stalks Spring Onion
1 Medium Potato
¼ tsp Pepper
1 tbsp Oil
Salt to taste
- Cut the spring onions into 2” pieces.
- Peal and dice the potatoes. Dice them into small sizes, about ¼” cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan (ideally a non-stick pan) and add the potatoes.
- Stir and fry until they are half cooked.
- Now add the spring onions and a little salt.
- Stir for another minute or two.
- Now divide the vegetables into 3 segments, keeping a gap in between for you to drop the egg.
- Break one egg at a time and drop them into the empty space. Repeat for all the eggs.
- Now sprinkle some more salt and the pepper.
- Cover the lid and cook on low heat until the yolk is fully done.
- For browning the top, put the pan into the grill and grill it till you get a nice golden brown colour on top.*
- Now serve with toasts for breakfast. Each portion should have one egg along with some of the spring onions and potatoes.
*You can avoid this step. Like, in the picture I did not grill it as I did not have a large oven to do the same.