Difficulty: Easy | Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: Nil | Yield: 2-3 Servings
2 Medium Potatoes
¾ cup Pasta
½ Large Cucumber
15 gms Cheese
3 tbsp Mayonaise*
1 tbsp Coriander Leaves**
1 Green Chillie***
Salt to taste
- Peal and dice the potatoes and the cucumber into ¼” cubes.
- Boil the pasta and the potato with about 2 tsp of salt. Drain the water and leave it aside.
- Boil the egg separately and dice it into ¼” cubes as well.
- Finely chop the coriander leaves and the green chillie and grate the cheese.
- In a bowl take the potatoes, pasta, eggs, and cucumber.
- Add all the other ingredients. Mix well.
- Check the seasoning and if required add a little salt (about ½ tsp).
- Can be served as it is or if preferred, may serve it chilled as well.
*I prefer to use home made mayonnaise. If not, use a plain mayonnaise from the grocery store.
**You may also use any other herb of your choice, or do away with it also.