Difficulty: Easy | Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins| Yield: 3-4 servings
2 Medium Potatoes
100 gms Methi Leaves
¼ tsp Methi Seeds
1 Dry Red Chillie
1 Green Chillie
4 tbsp Oil
Salt to taste
- Peal and dice the potatoes into about ¼” cubes.
- Take out the methi leaves from its stems and clean them very well.
- Now finely chop them, add about ½ tsp of salt and leave them aside for about 5 mins.
- Chop the green chillies
- Heat oil in a pan and add the dry red chillie and the methi seeds.
- Now add the potatoes and fry till golden brown.
- Add the methi after squeezing out the excess water in them.
- Add salt according to taste and the green chillies.
- Continue frying the methi along with the potatoes till the methi is lightly fried. But make sure not to over fry them or else it'll become too dry.
- Serve with roti.