Difficulty: Easy | Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins| Yield: 3-4 Servings
500 gms Lamb/Mutton
2 Medium Carrot
4 Small Potatoes*
1 Large Onion
¼ cup Corn**
1 tbsp Butter
½ tsp Pepper Powder
Salt to taste.
- Clean and wash the lamb pieces.
- Peal and cut the potatoes into 4 pieces each.
- Peal and cut the carrots into ½ inch thick circular discs.
- Dice the onion into big pieces as well.
- Heat a pressure cooker***, add the butter.
- As the butter melts, add the potatoes, carrots and the onions.
- Saute' for about 3-4 mins.
- Add the lamb pieces, salt and the pepper. Stir well.
- Add about 4 cups of water. Cover the lid and pressure cook for 15-20 mins until the meat in nice and soft.
- Check seasoning ans serve with warm bread or even with rice or noodles.
*In case a large size potato is used, cut them into 1” cube and take about 12-16 pieces.
***Cook in a normal pan if you don't have a pressure cooker. Cook on low heat for about 45 mins.