Difficulty: Easy | Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins| Yield: 3-4 Servings
1 Large Potato
¼ Green Capsicum*
¼ Red Capsicum*
1 tbsp Sambar Masala Powder
½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
3 tbsp Oil
- Peal, wash and dice the potatoes into about ¼”-½” cubes.
- Clean and wash capsicums. Cut them in squares of about the size of the potatoes.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add the potatoes and fry on medium heat.
- Once the potatoes are lightly brown in colour, add the capsicums.
- Add the salt according to taste.
- Fry till the capsicums are also fried a little and the potatoes and the capsicums are cooked.
- Now add the sambar masala and the red chlli powder.
- Stir for about a minute and remove from heat.
*Add any kind of coloured capsicums as per availability. It looks better if you can use both the colours.