Difficulty: Easy | Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins| Yield: 8 Servings
2 Medium Jhinge (Ridge Gourd)
1 Medium Potato
1 Medium Onion
1 Large Tomato
½ cup Shrimps (shelled)
¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
¼ tsp Chilli Powder
2 Green Chilli*
3 tbsp Mustard Oil
Salt to taste
- Peal the jhinge and the potato and cut them into 2” long and ½” thick pieces.
- Thickly slice the tomatoes and the onion.
- Break the green chillies into 2-3 pieces each.
- Take a pan and mix all the ingredients together.
- Cover and place the pan on low heat. Cook for about 15 – 20 mins or until the potatoes are done.
- Now uncover and cook on high until the vegetables get slightly mashed and the excess water evaporates fully.
- Check seasoning and remove from heat.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
*Add according to taste.