Difficulty: Easy | Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Yield: 4-5 Pancakes
1 cup Flour
1 cup Milk
½ Small Onion
½ Small Tomatoes
1 tsp Coriander Leaves
1 Green Chillie
2-3 tsp Oil
Salt to taste
- Finely chop onions, tomatoes, coriander leaves, and the green chillie.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients and salt with a normal hand beater.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan, add ½ tsp oil and smear it well.
- Pour about 4 tbsp mixture and spread it to make a 6-7” diameter round pancake.
- Repeat for the rest of the mixture.
- Serve with any kind of pickle.
You may make the pancakes plain and roll it up with any filling of your choice.