Difficulty: Easy | Prep Time: 25 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins| Yield: 4-5 servings
350-400 Gobi (Cauliflower)
50 gms Coriander Leaves
2 tbsp Pudina Leaves*
1 Large Garlic Pod
2 Green Chillies
8-10 Cashew Nuts
2 tbsp Yogurt
¼ tsp Garam Masala Powder
6 tbsp Oil
Salt to taste
- Cut the gobi into medium pieces.
- Par boil with about 1 tsp of salt. Drain the water, wash and leave the gobi aside.
- Make a paste of the coriander leaver, pudina leaves, garlic, green chillies and the cashew nuts.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the gobi and fry till they turn brownish at the edges.
- Remove from oil and leave it aside.
- In the same oil, add the paste and stir fry for a while till oil starts to separate.
- Add the yogurt, salt according to taste and a little water.
- Now add the gobi. Mix well and simmer and cook for about 3-4 mins.
- Increase heat and cook till oil starts separating and the gravy is semi-dry.
- Add the garam masala powder and mix it well.
- Remove from heat.
*You may do it without pudina leaves as well.