Difficulty: Easy | Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 5 mins| Yield: 3-4 Servings
2 tbsp Chana Dal
3 tbsp Yogurt*
2 Green Chillies*
¼ tsp Mustard Seeds
5-6 Curry Leaves
1 tbsp Oil
Salt to taste
- Dry roast the chana dal.
- Make a paste of the coconut, the roasted chana dal and the green chillies.
- Mix the curd in the paste.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the mustard seeds, dry red chillie and the curry leaves.
- Once the mustard seeds starts spluttering, add the paste.
- Add salt to taste and a little water.
- Cook for about a minute.
- Serve chilled.
*Vary the quantities according to your taste.